What Are Christians?
- Seeing Christianity Through the World's Eyes
Are we living lives that accurately reflect Jesus to our family and friends?
Are we building church communities that foster biblical growth and keep the next generation faithfully following Christ?
If not… what can we do about it?
What Are Christians? Seeing Christianity through the World’s Eyes is a six-episode documentary series designed to hold up a mirror to the American Church. By hearing firsthand accounts from non-Christians, ex-Christians, and still-Christians, you’ll see Christianity through new eyes and be equipped to be a more accurate reflection of Jesus to your community.
- Filming Locations
- Montrose, Colorado
- Filming Dates
- September 30, 2020 - March 4, 2022
- Age Rating
- Sex & Nudity
- Discussion of sexual abuse, including of minors
- Some censored language
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Discussion of sexual abuse, included of minors, may be disturbing.