In His Steps
- What would Jesus do? They're about to find out.
When a homeless man interrupts the comfortable routine of First Church of Raymond, life will never be the same for the apathetic congregation. Convicted by the vagrant’s words, Pastor Henry Maxwell, Rachel Winslow, Virginia Page, Alex Powers, and Jasper Chase are thrust into a journey of discovering what life is like beyond “Christianity as usual.” But as they find themselves opposed by family strife, church politics, and scorned lovers, will they be able to keep their commitment, or will they be dragged back into fruitless lives?
- Release DateFebruary 10, 2015
- Runtime1 hour 40 minutes
- Age Rating
- Sex & Nudity
- A young woman is pregnant by her boyfriend.
- Mild insults such as bum (homeless person), crazy, moron
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People are accused of being drunk multiple times, but none of them actually are.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several intense arguments with yelling.